PCS Training Classes
Petroleum Consultants takes pride in providing our clients with high quality consulting services. Our training courses provide attendees with the useful skills they need in order to excel in the field. Click on each of the courses below for a comprehensive course description and registration information.
We will be offering online training courses in 2020, you can check out our class schedule below for more information.
What you'll receive:
Certificate for Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
Electronic and Hard Copy of Course Materials
Copy of Oilfield Acronyms
For questions, contact Kennedy Bahm
2020 Class Schedule
- High Pressure Rod Pumping & ESP OperationsWed, Nov 04Tulsa
- ESP Design and InstallationWed, Oct 21HoustonOct 21, 2020, 8:00 AM – Oct 22, 2020, 5:00 PMHouston, Houston, TX, USAThe ESP Design and Installation class is tailored for anyone that will be designing and/or installing Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESPs) from engineers and wellsite consultants to operations managers and small mom and pop operators.
- Cold Weather Facilities DesignWed, Sep 09Tulsa
- Cemented Sleeves: The Next Evolution in Completion TechnologyWed, Aug 26Tulsa
- Workovers & Casing RepairWed, Jul 29Midland
- Flare Capture & Flare AbatementWed, Jul 15WillistonJul 15, 2020, 8:00 AM – Jul 16, 2020, 5:00 PMWilliston, Williston, ND 58801, USAThe Flare Capture & Flare Abatement course will teach participants ways to either eliminate flaring across oilfields together or implementation of technologies such as MRUs, LNG, CNG, etc. to capture the excess natural gas.
- Online Training: Cold Weather Facilities DesignWed, Jun 17Location is TBD
- Online Training: Introduction to Oil & Gas FinancingWed, Jun 03Location is TBD
- Online Training: Workovers & Casing RepairWed, May 13Location is TBD
- Online Training: High Pressure Rod Pumping & ESP OperationsWed, Apr 29Location is TBD
- Online Training: Cemented Sleeves: The Next Evolution in Completion TechnologyWed, Apr 22Location is TBD
- Online Training: ESP Design and InstallationWed, Mar 25Location is TBD
- Online Training: Flare Capture & Flare AbatementWed, Apr 01Location is TBD