Petroleum Consultants is currently accepting resumes for Director of Finance/Accounting.
Position: Director of Finance/Accounting Date Posted: September 3, 2021
Position Type: Full Time Wage/Salary Range: DOE
Location: Downtown Billings, MT Paid Vacation: DOE
HR Contact: Lou Ann Carlson, louann@PetroleumConsultantsMT.com
Petroleum Consultants, LLC and Oildigger Resources, LLC are looking for a solution oriented, organized, energetic, highly motivated candidate to run the accounting and financing activities of the office. Oil and gas experience is a plus.
o 1099 Reporting;
o Accounts payable (AP);
o Accounts receivable (AR);
o Annual lease payments;
o Bank reconciliations;
o Bookkeeping (QBO);
▪ Short term and long term;
o Financial statements;
o Managing tax return process;
▪ K-1 distribution;
o Production accounting; and
o Other duties as required.
o Managing all aspects of banking relationships;
▪ Operating lines of credit;
o Invoice payment;
o Royalty calculations and distributions; and
o Other duties as requested.
• Cross-Training – Candidate will cross-train with the Director of Administration in the following areas:
o Office administration;
o File management/organization (digital and paper);
o Incoming/outgoing mail processing;
o Human Resources/job postings; and
o Other duties as requested
• Problem solver: must be able to identify problems and solve with resources available: internet search, You Tube, company files/documentation and procedure documentation;
• For problems where you are unsure of the solution, you will present a set of solutions to management;
• Very strong computer skills;
• Proficiency with QuickBooks accounting software;
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite including MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Teams;
• Effective verbal and written communications;
• Team player mentality, where no job is beneath you; and
• Independent self-starter with a willingness to learn.
Training: Training will be provided while at the same time applicant is encouraged to develop the position.
Tools and Equipment Needed: Cell phone with unlimited nationwide calling/data plan.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years accounting experience. Oil & gas knowledge/experience highly desired.
Posting Expires: Upon Filling
Petroleum Consultants, LLC and Oildigger Resources, LLC are privately held companies headquartered in Billings, MT. Petroleum Consultants provides a range of innovative, efficient consulting services to the petroleum industry. Oildigger Resources offers direct investment into oil & gas assets. Oildigger uses cutting edge technology along with efficiency and optimization to enhance the value of petroleum producing properties, generating a return for its investors.
Step 1: Fill out Questionnaire
Step 2: Upload Resume & References
2812 1st Avenue North I Suite 434 I Billings, MT I 59101